• Customers referred to join Classic or Classic Plus will receive £100 for switching.
• TSB customers can pocket up to £500 for recommending TSB’s Classic Plus and Classic accounts to up to five friends and family – earning £100 for each person that switches.
• Act now: offer ends on 28 February 2020.
From today, TSB has increased the amount customers can earn who refer a friend that switches from their current bank to TSB’s Classic or Classic Plus account.
The TSB’s ‘recommend a friend’ offer means existing customers will see a jump in the amount they can earn from £75 to £100. If they refer up to five friends, existing customers can earn up to £500 if they refer friends/family that switches from their current bank to TSB’s Classic or Classic Plus account. Friends who are referred will also receive £100 when they join TSB – giving new customers a great start with TSB.
However, there are only a few weeks left until TSB’s recommend a friend offer ends on 28 February. Launched in April last year, the most recent offer from TSB has been very popular and is most recently supported with TV campaign.
Existing customers should visit www.tsb.co.uk/recommend-TSB/ to recommend TSB’s Classic or Classic Plus account to their friends and family.
Craig Bundell, TSB’s Director of Everyday Banking said:
“Giving something back to our customers has always been important to us and with only a few weeks left before the offer ends, we want to give more back to our customers - particularly at this time of year when most are recovering from Christmas and New Year finances.
“Since the launch of the offer in April 2019, we’ve given customers and their friends and family over £1mil, so I’m delighted that we can continue to reward our existing and new customers in this way.”
Avni Raval, Media Relations Manager
T: 0207 003 9369 | email@example.com
TSB Media Relations
T: 0207 003 9369 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter: @TSB_News
Notes to editors
• Terms and conditions of offer can be found here: http://www.tsb.co.uk/recommend-friend-t-and-cs.pdf
• Existing customers should visit TSB Recommend a friend to recommend TSB’s Classic or Classic Plus account to their friends and family.