From today, TSB is increasing interest rates across its two-year fixed bond and two-year fixed rate cash ISA. Changes are as follows:
- Two-year fixed bond increased to 1.25% AER (previously 0.8% AER).
- Two-year fixed rate cash ISA increased to 1.25% AER (previously offering 1.0% AER).
These products are available to customers opening an account in branch.
Customers opening TSB’s two-year fixed bond must deposit a minimum of £2,000 within 10 working days of account opening. Customers depositing £2,000 will earn interest of around £50 over two years+.
Customers opening TSB’s two-year fixed rate cash ISA must deposit a minimum of £3,000. Deposits or transfers must be made within 30 days of account opening. Customers depositing £3,000 will earn interest of around £75 over two years+.
Paul Izon, Head of Savings at TSB, said:
“It’s great to be able to offer our customers a stand out savings rate on the high street. As the rate is fixed, customers have the reassurance that they can save well for the long-term.”
Avni Raval, Media Relations Manager
T: 07880 276 391 | email@example.com
TSB Media Relations
T: 020 7003 9369 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter: @TSB_News
Notes to editors
- Customers must be over 16.
- Account opening is available in branch.
- +Interest is calculated each day and paid once a year on the anniversary of account opening and at maturity (this includes no withdrawals during the two years).
For further information about TSB Bank plc, please visit our website www.tsb.co.uk.