From 30 June 2015, TSB is increasing the interest-free period for both purchases and balance transfers on its Platinum Purchase Credit Card.
The interest free period will be extended from 13 months to 20 months, and will provide customers with additional flexibility to help manage their personal finances. Rewarding both switchers and spenders, this means people can use the card however it best suits their needs.
Customers can open and manage their credit card, how they want, when they want; online, over the phone or in branch, whilst benefitting from the same 20 month interest-free period.
Craig Bundell, Head of Credit Cards at TSB, says: "This new credit card offer will help people manage their finances as they benefit from an interest-free period for both balance transfers and purchases for more than a year and a half.
"TSB is committed to bringing competition to the British banking industry and this offer is yet another example of that."
Follow us on Twitter: @TSB_News
Notes to editors
- Offer could be withdrawn at anytime.
- Offer available to new customers only. Existing TSB Credit Card customers will not be able to switch to this new offer.
- TSB Platinum 20/20: Representative 18.9% APR (variable).
- Minimum balance transfer is £100 and subject to credit limit.
- 0% interest for up to the first 20 months on balances transferred within the first 90 days.
- 2.95% balance transfer fee.
- Acceptance is subject to status. Credit limits, interest rates and promotional periods will vary depending on individual circumstances.
TSB was created to bring more competition to British banking - to be a real challenger to the big banks and to deliver the kind of banking the people of Britain want. TSB only serves local customers and local businesses, to help fuel local economies, because communities thriving across Britain is a good thing for all of us.
We have a simple, straightforward and transparent banking model and make clear on our website how we operate and make money. We offer the products and services people tell us they want, with none of the funny stuff people normally associate with traditional banks.
Our 4.6 million customers, award winning mobile and digital banking, nationwide network of branches and 8,500 Partners mean we are big enough to make a difference, but small enough to be an agile challenger to the entire market.
For further information about TSB Bank plc, please visit our website www.tsb.co.uk.