An exclusive offer for you.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll get when you switch to a TSB Business current account.
- 25 months free day-to-day business banking**.
- Access to an instant access savings account with a 1% Gross/AER (variable) interest rate†– a great rate for balances of £5,000 and over.
- We promise to match the interest rate of your existing Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) or NatWest overdraft for at least 12 months‡. Find out more about our products that help you to borrow well.
- Get 2.5% cashback on your RBS or NatWest loan when you switch to a TSB business loan. T&Cs apply. 9.94% APR representative*** (fixed) for a £13,000 loan over 60 months, subject to approval.
- A team of specialists to help you.
T&Cs apply. Offers subject to change.
***Representative Example^ based on an assumed loan amount of £13,000 over 60 Months, an annual interest rate of 9.06% p.a. (fixed) applies with an initial arrangement fee of £250, and monthly repayments of £273.12. Representative 9.94% APR (Fixed). Total repayable £16,387.38.
The TSB Business current account is suitable for you if:
- Your business is owned by one or more individuals only, and not by any other company or business.
- You have a single business current account to switch to us under the Business Banking Switch scheme.
Currently, we don’t offer a business credit card. However, this will be available later in 2019 and we’ll add updates here nearer the time.