If you think you are a potential victim of fraud, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Unexpected phone call claiming to be us? Hang up and call back after 2 minutes or on a different phone line
- Never tell anyone your security details – usernames / passwords / PINs etc
- We will never ask you to manually transfer money due to fraud – if needed, we do this for you
- Keep your anti-virus software up-to-date to protect from Malware or Phishing
- Unexpected refund? If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
We take your ability to bank safely online extremely seriously, and urge all of our customers to ensure they have up to date security software installed. This should include the latest operating system updates and application patches. You may have seen a recent report released by the National Crime Agency (NCA) about the impacts of malicious computer software (malware). This is part of a joint operation between law enforcement and the banking industry across 11 countries, focused on protecting members of the public against malware. For more information you may wish to visit www.cyberstreetwise.com/nca/shylock for details on how to avoid being a victim of cyber crime and how to protect yourself.
We are keen to find out how well our online security centre is working and whether you are able to find everything you need.
This survey will only take a couple of minutes to complete and we really appreciate your feedback.