Which savings account suits you best?
- Individual Savings Accounts - straightforward, easy to manage accounts.
- Great for saving efficiently as you don't pay tax on the interest you earn.
Instant Access Savings
- As the name suggests, these accounts allow you free access to your money whenever you need it, without having to give us notice.
- Ideal for rainy day savings that you may need access to in an emergency.
- You can put your money away for a set amount of time and be sure of the return that you will get.
- Ideal for long term savers who do not need access to the funds for a set period.
Savings for children
- Children need no lessons in how to spend money, but with our children's savings accounts, they can learn how to save it too.
- The accounts must be opened and managed by an adult aged 18+ on behalf on the child.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Anytime online banking
Thanks to Mobile Banking, you can take control of your account from wherever there's a signal with our useful mobile app and a range of text alerts services.
And with our Internet Banking websites, we're open whenever you're online. You can check your up-to-date balance, search your statements, apply for new accounts and credit cards and arrange paperless statements.