Exclusive to TSB customers with a current account held for more than 3 months.
What makes our personal loans different:
- A personalised quotation without a credit footprint
- Fast, secure and easy application
- Instant credit decision
- If approved, you’ll receive money in your account instantly
- Flexible repayment options
Personal loans overview
- borrow between £1,000 and £25,000
- fixed repayments giving you peace of mind knowing what you’ll pay each month
- choose your repayment term from 1–7 years
- take up to 2 repayment holidays per year
- option to make lump sum repayments
- daily interest
Get an idea of what your repayment and your APR could be.
Already a customer?
If you have a loan with us and need some financial flexibility, a month's loan repayment holiday could get you back on track.
You can also borrow a bit more - eligible customers can do this online. Apply online through Internet Banking and you could have the money in your account on the same day**.
If you have a TSB Graduate Account you can apply for a graduate loan which could help you get your finances back in order after you finish university.
We'll never encourage you to borrow more than you can afford. We have lots of advice and information to help you.
Anytime online banking
Thanks to Mobile Banking, you can take control of your account from wherever there's a signal with our useful mobile app and a range of text alerts services.
And with our Internet Banking websites, we're open whenever you're online. You can check your up-to-date balance, search your statements, apply for new accounts and credit cards and arrange paperless statements.
If you already have a loan with us, we have a range of flexible options and tools to help you. If your needs have changed we are here to help you.