TSB extends 0% BT fee refund offer on 28 month Platinum Balance Transfer credit card for new customers
0% interest on balance transfers for 28 months
0% interest on purchases for 3 months
TSB is offering new customers its 0% balance transfer fee refund offer when they take out a new Platinum 28 Month Balance Transfer Credit Card by 6 September 2017.
Helping people make more of their money, TSB will refund the 0.5% balance transfer fee within 60 days of the transfer. Customers need to open their account before 6 September 2017 and make their transfer before 4 October 2017 to qualify for the offer.
Customers taking out this credit card will also benefit from 0% interest on purchases for the first three months, and 1% cashback if they have a TSB Classic Plus account.
Rewarding switchers and spenders, people can use the card in a way that best suits their needs. The offer will provide customers with additional flexibility to help them manage their finances.
Andy Piggott, Head of Credit Cards at TSB, says: “TSB is committed to bringing more competition to the UK banking market and this offer is another example of that.
“For people looking for a good deal and flexibility in managing their money, they can benefit from an interest-free period of 28 months on balance transfers with no fee to bring their balance to TSB.”
Classic Plus customers can earn 1% cashback
TSB Classic Plus customers can earn up to £5 cashback a month simply by using a TSB Platinum Balance Transfer credit card. Customers will earn 1% monthly cashback on up to £500 eligible spend until 30 June 2018.
Notes to editors
- Offer available to new customers taking out a credit card until 6 September 2017.
- 0% interest for up to 28 months on balance transfers made within the first 90 days. 28 months starts from the day you open your account.
- 0.5% balance transfer fee for the first 90 days.
- For each balance transfer made up to and including 4 October 2017, TSB will refund the full 0.5% balance transfer within 60 days from the date of each balance transfer.
- Minimum balance transfer is £100.
- Platinum 28 Month Balance Transfer Card: Representative 18.9% APR (variable).
- Subject to credit check customer may be offered 25 or 22 Month Balance Transfer Card.
- Credit limit, interest rates and promotional periods will vary based on your individual circumstances. Subject to status and lending criteria.
- To remain eligible for promotional rates you must stay within your credit limit and make your payments on time each month.
- 1% cashback on the first £500 of eligible spend each calendar month when you have a TSB Classic Plus current account. Offer ends on 30 June 2018. Balance transfers, money transfers, cash withdrawals, gambling transactions, account fees and interest are not eligible purchases.
- The issue of a credit card depends on an assessment of customer circumstances. Customers must be 18 or over and a UK resident to apply.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Other credit cards available.
- Customers can apply online at tsb.co.uk.
- More information on TSB credit cards can be found at www.tsb.co.uk/creditcards.
TSB was built to bring more competition to UK banking – to be a real challenger to the big banks and to deliver the kind of banking the people of Britain want. TSB only serves local customers and local businesses, to help fuel local economies, because communities thriving across Britain is a good thing for all of us.
We have a simple, straightforward and transparent banking model and make clear on our website how we operate and make money. We offer the products and services people tell us they want, with none of the funny stuff people normally associate with traditional banks.
Our 5 million customers, award winning mobile and digital banking, nationwide network of branches and 8,200 Partners mean we are big enough to make a difference, but small enough to be an agile challenger to the entire market.
For further information about TSB Bank plc, please visit our website.