Pick and Protect home insurance

5 Star Defaqto-rated buildings
and contents insurance.

Boy and a dog looking at sweets

Unlimited rebuild or repair costs for properties with up to five bedrooms

Your home is protected in case of subsidence, storm or fire damage.
And, if your home is so damaged that it can't be lived in, alternative accommodation can be provided.

You’re the priority when it comes to a claim.

If you need to claim, the line is open 24/7, all year round. You’ll get your own personal claims manager from start to finish. And they’ll be able to settle your claim quickly, with money, vouchers or a replacement item.
Money co uk

Cover for your things at home

If your possessions are damaged or stolen, get them repaired or replaced quickly. Insure individual valuables in your home worth between £3,000 and £20,000.

What's covered

With Buildings insurance you're covered for loss and damage to your home caused by things like fire, storms, lightning, falling trees, floods and water escaping from your water tank and pipes. You can also claim for theft and vandalism.
With Contents insurance You can claim for loss and damage to the contents of your home caused by theft, escape of water, fire, smoke, storms, lightning or floods. You’ll also be covered for replacement locks, should you lose the keys to your home.
Terms and conditions apply.


Bank over the phone 24/7 using our automated service - call 03459 758 758.

Telephone Banking


Find your nearest branch or cash machine using our Branch Locator tool.

Find branches