Features and benefits
- No minimum balance required
- No charge for everyday transactions
- Sharia approved money management - no credit or debit interest bank account
- Manage your money 24 hours a day with simple online and telephone banking, plus access to 630 high street branches
- Visa debit card and access to a network of cash machines worldwide
Your TSB Visa debit card is an amazing piece of plastic. Accepted in millions of places and cash machines worldwide, it's incredibly convenient. It's just as safe to use abroad as at home, so it's a simple alternative to carrying cash.
A joint account is simply a bank account in the name of two or more people. You can either convert your existing bank account into a joint account by adding someone else to it, or open a new account in two people's names.
- Convenient way to share outgoings like shopping, bills, mortgage or rent payments
- You'll both get your own Visa debit card for payments and cash
- You can still keep your own current account and open an additional TSB joint account, and move money between the two accounts easily
Important things to remember
Along with the benefits of opening a joint account, there are also extra responsibilities. Here are a few things to consider:
- each person can make withdrawal, use cash machines or apply for an overdrafts without needing the other's approval
Apply for a joint account
You can open a joint account or add someone to your existing account at your nearest branch. You'll both need to go into a branch so that you can provide identification in person.
Money Planner is provided to help you manage your personal finances and is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice. You must be registered for Internet Banking. Terms and conditions apply.
Text alerts are free but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Please check with them.
We don’t charge for your use of Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge for some services, please check with them. Mobile Banking is available on most internet enabled mobile devices. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. You must be registered for Internet Banking. Terms and conditions apply.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark and is used under licence by TSB Bank plc.